In 2014 I:
* Went to Iceland. There I rode on a dog sled and walked on a glacier
* I completed my first chopper /customer motorcycle build. It is a dang nice looking bike
* Went to Brazil to see the World cup. There I watched 3 games, ate amazing food and met some dang wonderful people
* Ran in the Spudman triathlon, my first olympic distance. I finished in 2:42 and ranked 107th out of 245 in my age bracket
* Watched Oliver and Truman compete in their first ever, kids Triathlon in Layton. They did amazing for zero hours of training.
* I bought a house in Bountiful
* Said good bye to a truly amazing uncle. He will be missed
* I got officially divorced. That was long in coming, but I was extremely ready for it.
* As a gift for getting divorced, I leased a Porsche. Treat ‘yo self
* I organized the second annual Schlegel/Aston Post-Thanksgiving Family Pie fight
* I watched my kids build ginger bread houses, perform the nativity, and wake up to snow on christmas with their cousins
I was a great year with lots of learnings. I felt tried, but I also felt very loved and blessed. Looking forward to 2015.
this was a treat to see in my Feedly!